This Monday gone my nutrition eBook was signed off, it is COMPLETE and almost ready for launch after months of work!
One of the topics I discuss in the book is dieting down and many of the variables which surround that. Every day I get emails off people who cannot get lean even though they are trying!
This is because:
- Their diet is not set-up correctly from the start
- They are unaware of what changes to make and when
The book is highly educational on dieting, it will teach you everything you need to know, it really goes into depth. One thing which it really teaches is…
Adapting your diet to progress and using the “zig-zag” approach to boost the metabolism at the right time!
I really get into why this stuff works and how it can be used to avoid fat loss plateaus – it is impossible to do this book justice from one email, so I will send out a FREE chapter next week when it is ready to launch for you to see for yourself.
Just to give you something to take away right now, so you don’t have to wait
Here are 3 things to consider when using the zig-zag approach…
- 1) High carb days are there to boost the metabolism after it has slowed down, from dieting for a long time. Carbohydrates help elevate thyroid output which governs the metabolism!
- 2) On high carb days protein intake can be reduced slightly because the extra carbohydrates give “protein sparing” benefits – you need less protein for this day.
- 3) Increasing calorie intake by around 30-50% is a good point on a refeed day, for most people when using the zig-zag approach. It is important you track how fast your weight goes up, comes back down to what it was, then drops to a new low… This will give you a clue about how much you should eat on the next high day.
Have an awesome Thursday, folks!
I am launching the Premium Membership VERY SOON if you want to get it for 25% less, join the VIP list HERE: https://www.bigflexdoggsbc.com/subscription. Only people on this list will get access to the launch deal.
Check my site, subscribe, and save thousands of dollars because my program costs $9,99 per month ONLY. For this week ONLY, you can get your subscription for 50% LESS!
Just CLICK HERE: https://www.bigflexdoggsbc.com/subscription to get your subscription with 50% OFF.
P.S.: Tag me on Instagram @bigflexdogg, Facebook @BigflexDogg, and Twitter @BigflexDogg, once you do this workout, hashtagging #bigflexdoggMail – I want to see how many people actually do this workout.
CLICK HERE: Subscribe & Save at: https://bigflexdoggsbc.com/subscription to learn more about the Bigflex Dogg Club!
Bigflex Dogg provides a subscription-only service that offers personal coaching online and He also provides one and one personalized training. Subscriptions cost $9.99 per month and one and one personalized training cost $35 per session, and with that purchase comes unlimited support, and valuable information. If you’ve ever wanted to get truly fit, learn more about your best diet, and enhance your overall health and well-being, this subscription is for you. Bigflex Dogg is completely dedicated to the success of his subscriber and clientele base and takes the time to make sure each and every person that signs on gets the very best in training and support. Call him ASAP!